Wednesday, April 12, 2006

who's foot do you think that is?




The people's feet that are in the picture are Janessa,Jane,Joanna,and Judy. (The only people who would wear them!) Now you guess which one goes with which sister! Have fun!


~Joanna

8 comments:

Megan said...

What cute socks! I love (OK, not "love", but you know what I mean) them!! As far as guessing which feet belong to whom... (left to right) Jane, Judy, Janessa, Joanna? Anywhere close? Totally wrong? It's really difficult to tell....

Love,

Megan

P.S. Sorry we didn't get to talk very much on Tuesday. Hopefully, we'll have more of an opportunity next time. :-)

Joanna Cole said...

Good guess... but no. I will tell you though that at least one of them is correct!

Jeanette said...

That's totally cool!

Joanna Cole said...

You will have to get some so all of us Cole girls can have pictures taken in all of our glory. Hehe


~Joanna

P.S. You did not guess:-(come on now! (don't be afraid.Hehe)

Jeanette said...

Oh, ok, so my guess is L-R - Jane, Janessa, Joanna, Judy.

Joanna Cole said...

sorry but no. Keep trying! Hehe I love this.

~Joanna

Megan said...

Could it be... (L to R) Jane, Joanna, Judy, Janessa?

Joanna Cole said...

Congratulations Megan! You win the grand prize of....um....er.....um(Have to think on that one)